Hartford Knights Youth Organization
Back On Track
An interactive way to get students to a positive place after the pandemic.
The “Back-OnTrack” program provides educational and community service opportunities to students. This challenging educational program will strengthen and reinforce positive educational accomplishment and provide educational assistance to students who have been affected by school shutdowns due to the pandemic.
The Back on Track program will serve youth aged Pre-k-19, males and females from the Greater Hartford Region.
- Diverting youth from absenteeism
- Improving positive attitudes and behavior toward school
- Providing educational assistance to students who have experienced some challenges with their studies
- Encouraging students to become positive productive citizens in the community
- Providing additional resources needed to help students achieve their educational goals
- Decreasing dropout rates
- Increasing numbers of students pursuing higher education or vocational training